40 South Street, Foxborough, MA 02035
, Assistant Town Accountant
, Accounts Payable
40 South Street
Foxborough ,MA 02035
Monday thru Thursday, 8:30am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday Evenings, 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday, 8:30am – 12:30pm
To ensure proper accounting, compliance, and authorization in accordance with Town by-laws and Massachusetts General Law. To provide the Town's Management accurate and timely financial information.
What we do:
- Ensure proper accounting, authorization and compliance controls are in place town wide.
- Provide accurate and timely financial reporting to all town departments.
- Ensure timely compliance with DOR reporting.
- Manage town wide Budget process.
- Review all Town expenses and payroll and produce accurate weekly warrants.
- Manage Federal and State Grants.
- Coordinate and manage all Workers Compensation and 111F incidents.
- Manage Self Insurance as it relates to Workers Compensation and 111F.
- Coordinate and maintain records of unemployment filings.