Application and Permit for Sewer Connection

Those who are interested in connecting to municipal sewer, must contact the Department of Public Works for more information.  At a minimum, an interested party must submit the following three items:

A complete Application Form.

A design plan stamped by MA registered Professional Engineer.

A check for the One-time Capacity Fee (varies by usage). 

The property in question must also be within the established Sewer District or be added at Town Meeting.