Filing a Business Certificate


To file a business certificate:

  1. Fill out a business certificate application

  2. Fill out a worker's compensation affidavit (General or for a Contractor)

  3. The party signing the business certificate application must have their signature notarized

  4. The worker's compensation affidavit must also have a signature 

Please contact the town clerk's office if you have any questions at 508-543-1208